Great for a party.
- I package tortillas
- 1 8 oz. carton cream cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoons taco sauce (whatever degree of “spicyness” is appropriate)
- Paper thin-sliced deli ham, about 8 oz.
- Mix cream cheese and taco sauce together well, adding taco sauce until mixture is of spreading consistency, but not runny.
- Lay a tortilla out; spread the cream cheese mixture very thinly not all the way to the edges. Lay 2 or 3 ham slices on the tortilla, trying not to overlap (you may need to do some trimming).
- Roll up the tortilla very tightly. Slice in 1 inch intervals. Stick each roll-up with a toothpick. Repeat until you’re out of ingredients🙂
Serve on a platter on leafy lettuce leaves.